Join our iOS or Android Beta programs and help test out Snapchat features before they're released!
⚠️ Enrollment into our Android Beta program is on hold, at the moment — hang tight! We appreciate your patience.
- Register for the Beta
- If you haven’t already, install the TestFlight app. All updates will be available through TestFlight. Make sure to keep Snapchat up-to-date or you could lose access to Beta.
- Once TestFlight is installed, open this link on your mobile device: . This will complete your Beta invitation and you should now be able to install and update Snapchat within the TestFlight app.
- Enrollment may be at capacity, but we’re regularly opening up new slots. In the meantime, make sure to keep Snapchat updated!
- Click on this link to accept the Beta testing invitation:. Please make sure you’re signed into the correct Google Playstore account, or you may see an error message.
- Uninstall and reinstall Snapchat then open the ‘Snapchat Beta’ option in Snapchat Settings.
- Start Snapping! Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- The Beta version may include unexpected bugs or inconsistencies— but that’s where you come in! Please Shake to Report issues you encounter in the app to help us make the proper adjustments.
- If your app crashes or won’t respond, it’s super helpful if you fill out any crash pop-ups you run in to.
- We may not respond to every Shake we receive, but we’ll do our best to review them 🤓
Important 🚨 Shake to Report is specifically for reporting a technical problem or suggesting an improvement. If you’d like to report abuse, a privacy or safety concern, or spam on Snapchat, please go here.
Thanks for helping us make Snapchat even better!